Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Coastal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Savannah.
In Savannah, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Savannah – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Savannah, give us a call at 912-208-2399 or schedule a free appointment.