The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Coastal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Savannah. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 17 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Coastal Service Experts in Savannah, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 912-208-2399 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.