With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and outlast your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We collected the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Coastal Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.