With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We collected the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Coastal Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.