The health of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which subjects them to a large variety of possible troubles.
These issues are often small enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they may affect energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these malfunctions get worse, your entire system may be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you can prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be functioning just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a brief amount on upkeep now could help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Minor Issues Ahead of Time
Averting big problems in the first place is the ideal way to protect your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate important internal components. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are resolved as they pop up.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance can shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Coastal Service Experts provides a variety of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to handle a greater volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Coastal Service Experts technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra advantages by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 912-208-2399 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.