Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, because it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a big range of issues.
Sometimes troubles are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles grow, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and expenses that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance today can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers minor issues early. Preventing expensive issues from happening in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance service provides the option to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Often this leads to an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You may experience reduced energy expenses, plus the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Coastal Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Coastal Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with special perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Coastal Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on each visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 912-208-2399 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.