No matter what the temperature outside in Savannah, the temperature within your house determines how comfortable your family will seem. Choose the right temp and your house will seem like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a deeper look at the manner you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a pathetic performer. Start this short quiz from Coastal Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Savannah. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Instruct my visitors to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Turn on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system on the market in Savannah.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Now check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep reading to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While switching out your air filter and clearing your vents are critical tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional tune-up is critical to finish the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around, your HVAC service Expert will look out for more urgent complications for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained HVAC systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homeowners at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a steady escalation in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!