Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Coastal Service Experts for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.