Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Coastal Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.