Top 5 Furnace and Heating Problems in Savannah
We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Savannah homeowners often call Coastal Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Savannah home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Coastal Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Coastal Service Experts of Savannah at 912-208-2399 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.