Summer has made its way to Savannah and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from malfunctioning with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Coastal Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor every year for an exam, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most general A/C system tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Coastal Service Experts
When you call Coastal Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Coastal Service Experts in Savannah is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 912-208-2399 today!