Summer has made its way to Savannah and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from failing with an annual AC tune-up from Coastal Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor every year for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most general AC tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Coastal Service Experts
When you call Coastal Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Inspect AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Coastal Service Experts in Savannah is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 912-208-2399 today!