What's Included in Furnace Service from Coastal Service Experts
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Coastal Service Experts are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a call at 912-208-2399 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.