Pro AC Installation in Savannah Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Savannah, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Coastal Service Experts enter. Besides the fact we have the qualifications and endorsements to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 912-208-2399 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to save on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on cooling bills.
At Coastal Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service outfit in Savannah? Here are a couple of the steps we take on installation day.
When our Expert techs are at your home, you assume they’ll install your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your home and yard in an unchanged shape as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation procedures require us to walk inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your carpet from mud. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your carpet protected from refuse during the process.
- Outstanding service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone exhaustive education to earn the most desirable technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to double-check each individual seemingly minor item is taken care of. We’ll also make sure your equipment is running appropriately and matches local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.