How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the best way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in heavy levels.

A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are becoming dangerous. Ideally, you should have at minimum one detector near each living area, or on every floor in your residence. These detectors are best run when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the greatest status and could help you avoid carbon monoxide in Savannah.