We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Savannah With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just fix and tune up heaters, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Savannah.
What makes our professional services stand out from others? We’ve perfected our approach as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most prestigious technical accreditation in the business. They also are part of continuing industry and product learning to find the most outstanding methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding services that we offer you time to think it over—a full year, actually.
Contact us at 912-208-2399 to request your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know right when your heating system is beginning to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for around 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to fix, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and may even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Coastal Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 912-208-2399 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll wear shoe booties to defend your floors from any dust we might track in. We set up protective cloths around the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality labor—Our Experts have obtained some of the best respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to make sure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we leave.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new furnace to follow local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most outstanding work wherever.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Coastal Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a heating system from Coastal Service Experts?
Your new heater includes a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 912-208-2399 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.